- The Training Center
PEACEFUL RESOLUTIONS FOR LIVING, INC., d/b/a PEACEFUL SCHOOLS
Thank you for your interest in our online curriculum and materials! We are excited that you want to use our resources and training to support the social-emotional growth of your students and to help create caring communities in your schools, neighborhoods and homes.
We strive to make our materials accessible to a wide audience and to keep our subscription costs low, but we need your help. As a subscriber, your access to our password-protected materials is intended for use solely by you. We trust that you will respect the privacy of our site, and use our materials only for your own work with students and youth.
If you think your friends, colleagues or others would benefit from our materials, please recommend a subscription to them. Individuals may purchase a full-year subscription at any time, and we offer a discounted rate for whole schools or departments that wish to purchase access for larger groups. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about bulk rates.
2. Copyrights. All content contained on the Site, including text, videos, photos, documents, graphics and logos, constitutes copyrighted material and is the property of PEACEFUL SCHOOLS or its affiliates and is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, transfer, sell, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of the Site in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of the material is permitted without the express written permission of PEACEFUL SCHOOLS. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, trademarks or other harm.
Password-protected content, which is available to subscribers through online purchase, is intended solely for the use of the subscriber. Distribution or sharing of passwords or password-protected content to colleagues and other professionals is strictly prohibited. Individual subscribers are welcome to print, copy, and distribute our materials only to the students to whom they are directly presenting.
3. Trademark. PEACEFUL SCHOOLSTM and the Peaceful Schools logo are registered service marks of Peaceful Schools. The unauthorized use or duplication of our service mark is strictly prohibited.
4. Appropriate Use of the Site. You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. In the event the Site hosts or links to any public or private message board, you shall not post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, harassing, abusive, defamatory or an invasion of privacy of publicity right, which encourages conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or which leads to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You shall not submit any content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from the infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. You shall not submit any content which contains a virus or other harmful content, or make use of any message board for commercial purposes, such as advertising any products or services, reselling or publishing the information posted or transmitted. Any attempts to pose as or impersonate someone else or otherwise defraud PEACEFUL SCHOOLS may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES STATED ON THE SITE AND ONLY TO BE USED IN THE MANNER ANTICIPATED AND SUGGESTED, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Liability Limitations. Every effort will be made to keep subscription materials current, and to add new materials on an ongoing basis. However, PEACEFUL SCHOOLS has no duty to update or to keep the Site current and is not liable for any damages or injury caused by any error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, delay, computer virus, theft, destruction or unauthorized alteration or use of the services or materials.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PEACEFUL SCHOOLS and its affiliated companies from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to your use of the Site or materials in connection with any third party claim due to, arising out of or related to your use of the Site or materials.
8. Links to Other Sites. The Site may incorporate hyperlinks to other websites. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any such site. Without limiting the foregoing, PEACEFUL SCHOOLS specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
Neither does PEACEFUL SCHOOLS endorse any products or services available on such sites. If you visit such sites or establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of PEACEFUL SCHOOLS.
9. Change of Terms. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site or the materials contained herein or to impose new conditions. Such changes and modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof.
10. Refunds, Returns and Renewals. Subscription plans are not automatically renewed – you will be given the option to renew your subscription when your term expires. All sales from the Site are final. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS does not offer returns, exchanges or refunds of subscription plans.
11. Termination. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or restrict access to the Site at any time. PEACEFUL SCHOOLS reserves the right to terminate subscription and seek recourse against any person or entity who violates this agreement.
161 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205